Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally...

I've got pictures from the baby shower, and time to put them up. Yay!!

That's Grover's cake, which I'm sure Kacey enjoyed.

That's a cute one of Kacey holding the monkey she registered for. I mean, for Grover, of course.

And here's one of Kacey holding the sleep sack which my sister got for us. I was mean and made her wait to open all the gifts at her shower, even though they arrived here early. Also, the words on this one are in French.

And here's one of Kacey, her sister Kelly, and her soon-to-be sister-in-law Tera. That's a lot of dashes.


Today is also the day that I finally got a digital camera. Yes, I gave in. It is a single lens reflex, which just feels better to me. Kacey even opened the package and put it together, so I guess she'll be taking pictures, too. It seems to be functioning well, at least much better than my wireless keyboard I spilled coffee on the other day. Fortunately, I'm replacing that, too.

I should be posting some more practice pictures (maybe even one of Kacey) once the Compact Flash card arrives.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Apparently somebody (Alisa?) has been voting more than once. I'd like to reiterate, one vote per visitor, please. No matter how many times you vote, it won't change the outcome, I was just curious what people thought. You can try it in November, though.

33.65 weeks done, 6.35 to go!!! (I rounded those numbers a bit. Hooray math!!!)(**Hooray math! Boo English. Thanks to Rachel's astute reading, I have changed the word "days" to the word "weeks". That, and I have misplaced my mind.)


-jordan

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Yay, pictures!!!! What, voting more than once? Who, me? Never! Anyway, didn't you learn in history or civics or American government or something that your vote can change the outcome? :D

Rach said...

Jordan...somehow I don't believe that Kacey only has 6.35 days left to go.

Rach said...

I will hurt Jordan if he tries to give us that pacifier. :)