Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hooray for a weekend full of family, friends and presents

So this past weekend trip to St Louis wasn't so bad. It was so I could go to my own baby shower. Which was nice. My aunts did a great job. We of course played games and ate and presents. The nursery is taking shape nicely. There is definitely a lack of echo in there now. I am very impressed at how many people I know that made things by hand. Oh and Alisa next time you send stuff you don't have to put Jordan's name on it. He was mean, he wouldn't let me open your presents until the shower which is not nice to know the presents on the table, that sat there for almost three days, are for you but you can't open them.
The rest of the weekend was good as well. We spent some time with friends who we haven't seen in a while. Although the game night wasn't quite fair seeing that it was boys vs girls and two of us were pregnant. Needless to say the girls didn't do well with the games but we had fun talking and stuff instead. We also got invited to a dinner party of sorts, guess that makes adults or some thing. Which was nice. Talking and catching up with people is always good. So overall the weekend was lots of fun. Hopefully we will be getting a camera soon so you all can see the nursery and of course the kid when it gets here.


Oh one more thing, if any one is having a girl or knows of some one having a girl we have some stuff you can have.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Duly noted: Next time I send presents, mark only to Kacey, and add note that says "open immediately!" ;)

Rach said...

Why do you have stuff for a girl that you don't need?????

Kel-Bel said...

wait you forgot to tell Alisa she has to also include a translation next time for what the outfit says.

You'd better hold on to the girl stuff, if you get rid of it now you'll definitely have a girl, you know Murphy's law or something like that.

I sent Jordan the pics I had so he can post em here, and I put them on my my space and tagged you in them, well I didn't put all of them there, just some of em.

See you in a few days girlie.

Claire said...

I think Kacey and Jordan may know something that they aren't willing to tell us....

You don't need any girl things?????
Everything that I've "handmade" is pink! (The "handmade" part is a joke!)

Unknown said...

Come on everyone. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are having a girl. Don't we all know Kacey well enough to know that she is not your typical girl and may not be as fond of certain "girly" outfits. I mean, I could be wrong, but I am just thinking that she's not exactly the lacy fringe and pink satin curls kinda woman. =) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Sorry, meant to say "It doesn't necessarily mean they are NOT having a girl"... =)