Saturday, April 5, 2008

Maybe a little bit of stuff is happening now...

Last weekend we put the crib togther, that my in-laws purchased and had shipped to our house. It's one of those cool modular, transforming cribs; so it'll be a toddler bed, and a day bed, and a full size bed someday. Of course, with all modular furniture, there's one piece that never works right; with this crib, it was one of the drawer handles (oh yeah, it came with a drawer and changing table, too). They have these metal inserts that the screws are supposed to jive with, but that didn't happen. It came out. Fortunately, that's a wood glue fix. Should be easy.

Here's a picture:



Just kidding. But I'm practicing for when I get my tax refund and economic stimulus back this year. Buying a camera seems a necessary part of having a kid these days. I'm also excited that we get a refund. We finally figured out how to not have to pay the government at the end of the year. Yay!

Kacey and the baby are still healthy, and are on track for early June, which keeps getting closer and closer. I'm sure it'll seem even closer after the baby shower next week. Well, that's all for me for now, I think. You happy now, Alisa? I blogged.

Almost 33 weeks done. 7 to go. Yikes!


-jordan

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm happy now! :D

Kel-Bel said...

LOL, this kids needs to get here so I can hold it instead of just poking KC in the belly