Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nursery Pictures and the Lazy Dog

Well, here's the nursery:

And a closer shot of the rocking chair corner. The rocking chair may change, I don't know if Kacey decided on that or not, but we had an offer for a free, potentially comfier chair.

And here's the crib, all put together by yours truly:

And, apparently, we're leaving my "collector's box" in the nursery. The kid better not eat all my cool stuff, though.
And as an added bonus, here's how we usually see our dog.

Things seem to be speeding by once we got past the 8 week mark. Kacey's doctor visits are weekly now, and everything seems to be going well. The kiddo and Kacey are both healthy. I think we actually have most of the stuff we need to get started, since we picked up the carseat the other day. I've just gotta start preparing mentally for dropping everything to get to the hospital.

36 weeks done, 4 weeks to go!

EDIT: I guess I should mention, too, that our voting is now tied at 18-18 for whether we're going to have a boy or a girl. I wonder how that happened....ALISA. Oh well, I guess that works since there's a 50% chance we have either.

-jordan

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Woohoo! An update! And pictures! The nursery looks great! Won't be long now - can't wait to see pictures of our new niece or nephew!

Kel-Bel said...

OMG that thing looks even bigger in pictures than it does just seeing it on your floor in real life. Comeon out baby, Aunt Kelly is ready to play!!!

Alisa said...

Who ME?! Never!

Well, ok, but I did warn you first. Update more often, and I'll vote less often. But you need a boy, or who will I pass all these clothes on to?