Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time flies...

when you're working hard.

I started work today (yesterday?) for the Summer Film Institute at Stephens College in town. I'm working with that through Boxcar Films. I'm the rough cut editor for each of the productions. There'll end up being a short film, 2 commercials, and a music video. Pair that with taking care of a lot of the other Boxcar editing as well, and you have a 24/7 job.

Kacey and I "toured" the hospital the other day; which conisisted of finding the right floor,
knowing where to check in, and seeing the rooms. Looks like a pretty decent place. They even have a TV and DVD player, so that when I'm not doing anything else, I can actually catch up on my Netflix list.

We've got a list, as well, of things we need to get done prior to the child arriving. It sure does feel good crossing those off, until you put 2 more on to replace it. Based on the rate Kacey's progressing in her pregnancy, it's going to be tough to finish.

Well, that's it for now, I think.

37 weeks done, 3 to go!!!!!!


-jordan

1 comment:

Alisa said...

The fun thing about the to-do list is that it's never-ending. I am really going to send you a box very soon, no point in sending it if the baby will be too big to wear the clothes by the time it gets there!