Friday, January 11, 2008

All holidayed out.

Wow, yeah. The holidays were spent with much merrymaking with both sets of family and a whirlwind 5 meals in 2 days. Now we're back in Columbia, and Kacey has her next ultrasound appointment in a week or two. Guess that means it's about time to get the old pictures up. I did realize, after making promises of pictures, that I still have to scan them all in and get them to a good size to upload, and I also realized why it's so stupid that software companies issue serial numbers with their programs. I have to dig up the number so that I can install Photoshop and get the pictures to a more manageable size. So...once that's done, I'll really put them up. I promise. I don't promise how long it's going to take to locate my serial number, though. Maybe I'll just scan them a million times until I find one that's the right size.

Anyway, Kacey's still healthy (had a doctor visit last week), and our house is getting in shape for the kid to appear. I cut a big hole in the wall to find a potential leak in our attic, and found nothing; nothing apart from the somewhat moldy drywall and moisture in our insulation. I had the roofers out to look for leaks, but they told me they couldn't find anything, so they took apart the box vents and resealed them. Hopefully that'll take care of it. I definitely don't want to cut open my walls every year.

That's our fun for now.

19 weeks done! 21 to go!


-jordan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A whole what?

Jordan said...

Yes, thank you, I fixed that. May I send you all my posts before I put them up?

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.