Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I returned from Texas on Wednesday evening. I went down for my cousin's wedding, and then over to Dallas for a business trip so that I could make everything tax deductable. I find that long trips always bring up pertinent questions, such as: 1. Why do they do road construction everywhere I want to drive? 2. Why do people like to cut me off so much? 3. Why do I have to pay money to drive slower on a road they're perpetually doing construction on? and 4. Why do people like to cut me off so much?
Once I answer all these questions, I'm sure I'll be a much smarter man.

Kacey and I leave this evening to go to Saint Louis for Christmas. We recently got a new printer/scanner, so we'll put up the ultrasound pictures after the holiday, and hopefully we'll get some pictures from the holiday we can put up too. We wish everyone a good holiday.

15.5 weeks done, 24.5 to go!



-jordan

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Yay, promises of pictures! Merry Christmas!

Alisa said...

Hm... I think you are a politician. Empty promises...