Thursday, December 13, 2007

No, really...

We are keeping this up to date, there's just not terribly much going on. I mean, there is, but it's boring. Or something like that.

We were lucky enough to get about 1.5 inches of ice here in Columbia, with more winter weather threatening by the minute. Fortunately, the roads aren't too bad. The most trouble I had was getting my car up to the Saturn lot to get checked out for the trip I'm taking to Abilene and Dallas. I did tell Kacey that she's not allowed to slip and fall on the ice while she's pregnant.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Abilene to go to my cousin's wedding, after which I'll go to Dallas to do some filming for the not-for-profit side of a business that a buddy o' mine runs. Hooray for being able to make a vacation into a business trip! I'll have a few days at home after that, then Kacey and Gizmo and I will go to Saint Louis for a whirlwind Christmas as we have each year. I think it ends up being 5 visits, and 4 meals in 2 days. Seeing how I've apparently gained 10 pounds between my last 2 doctor visits, I'll probably have to keep even a closer eye on what I consume.

Everything's going fine for Kacey and the baby; she's sleeping most, if not all, of the night now and has been feeling pretty good.

14.5 weeks done, 25.5 to go! (12/21 revised because of poor math.)


-jordan

2 comments:

Rach said...

You're such a fatty! :)

Kel-Bel said...

you realize of course telling her she's not allowed to slip and fall on the ice almost guarantees that she will right?