Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanksgiving time...

is almost upon us. Kacey and I will be taking our annual trip down to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. She's been having some morning sickness here and there, but hopefully won't there. I keep realizing all the things I don't really know about having a kid, like whether morning sickness lasts the whole time or not.

Alisa and Frederic and Benjamin are coming to visit us today, which should be fun. We'll have to take them to some great local restaurant. I think Columbia, per capita, has more restaurants than anywhere in the world. It's a good thing most of them are fantastic.

Oh, and of course, I added a poll on this page for everybody's predictions as to whether our kid will be a boy or a girl. I'm somewhat astonished it's even right now. One vote per person, please.

T-minus 30 something weeks and counting...I think. Kacey will probably edit this to make it right.



-jordan