Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Break

Kacey and I got back Sunday from a trip down to Tulsa, OK and Madill, OK to see my family. The trip went pretty well according to schedule, which is always nice. The one thing that didn't go according to plan is the sinus crud I came back with. Both my nephews were ill and Kacey was feeling under the weather, so I think I was lucky enough to catch all of it. Fortunately, I won't really have time to be sick until Christmas. Kacey and I plan to be in St. Louis from about the 21st until the 26th to do the whole Holiday Extravaganza: about 5 meals in 2 days between our families.

Kacey is feeling pretty well, which is good. She's at about 12 weeks, only 28 left! (Assuming my math holds up.)


-jordan

1 comment:

Kel-Bel said...

I heard she wasn't well I hadn't heard you were sick too, SO big game on Saturday gonna hang with us and watch it?????

And hey what's the deal you still haven't added my blog to your list you butthead.

That's a long time to be in STL for Christmas, you taking the mutt? I'm not sure when we're going to be in.