Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wow, 2 weeks have passed.

That's right, we've blinked, and suddenly it's two weeks later. I know you're all waiting for more pictures, so I won't delay. This is where she squirmed to the other day:

Kacey and I figure if she's comfortable, then she's happy:

Since birth, she's gotten to see Grandma:

And Grandpa:
And Grandma:
And Grandpa:
And Aunt Tera:
She also got to see Uncle Kyle, but he wouldn't hold her; and I haven't gotten pictures of her with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jason yet. She doesn't do much anyway, yet, except for sleep:

And here are some other cute pictures:



See, Alisa, our kid can wave, too!:



That's all for now. I think we're kinda getting the hang of this parenthood thing. She goes in tomorrow for her 2 week checkup.


-jordan

6 comments:

Alisa said...

What a cute kid! I want a picture of me holding her on your blog. :(

Anonymous said...

What about *us*? She saw us too!

Jordan said...

No she didn't. Her eyes were closed the whole time. =P

Kel-Bel said...

no wonder you have none of me holding her I'm usually too busy taking pics of my own. She's also gotten to see lots of Trev LOL. And what no pics of her and Gizmo, poor Mo.

Kyle didn't hold her huh? hmmm he held T at that age, oh wait maybe T was 3 weeks LOL

Unknown said...

One picture is missing: there's currently no picture posted of Jordan holding Caitlyn! I expect he's the one that has been taking the pictures of mommy and baby?

TeraCary said...

Hey guys!! She looks great and I am glad that I have some pictures with the little lady. We will try to come down again someday, but I am hoping that you will be able to come up sometime and see the house. Let me know if you would be able to. Love you guys!!! :)