Monday, February 25, 2008

Wow.

It's already the end of February. Kacey and I are doing well, after a small bout of sickness. I empathized with her vomiting, by doing so myself. However, we're over that now.

We spent the weekend in St. Louis last weekend and registered for baby stuff. It was almost 3 hours of searching and thinking and deciding and shopping without the gratification of leaving with anything. Well, I guess we did get a few freebies from Babies R' Us. Kacey's also been using Target's website for registering, too. Now if we just get a baby shower in place... =)

Hopefully we'll get a few more things done around the house before the arrival, like a workbench in the garage so that we can clean up a good portion of it. We do have most of the random stuff out of the nursery now, so we can start cleaning it up and organizing the closets a bit better.

That's about it for us for now.

27 weeks done, 13 to go! Woah. That looks a lot shorter than I thought.


-jordan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry we missed you in stl last weekend! ;-( mayeb byt he time the baby graduates high school we will hang out again!~Kelli

Carrie, Austin, and Abby said...

I hope you guys had a good visit here! Glad to here you are over you sickness bug too! I can not beleive she only has 13wks left, wow! It goes by so fast, but yet so SLOW, Hang in there guys and we are praying for a healthy baby and mommy. And for you Dad, that you can be there for support and rest when you can! I am so excited for you guys though!

Rach said...

You need more news??? I post more than you do!!!! Besides, we have something for you guys. If you want to hang out we's got to do it next week sometime. I'm gone this weekend and we're both gone next weekend.

Alisa said...

I think this blog needs updated.