Thursday, October 6, 2011

When does Caitlyn listen?


Here's a conversation we had this morning, as Kacey was leaving for work, and Caitlyn and I are leaving for St. Louis for a few days:

Kacey: Be good for your daddy, and listen to him.
Jordan: Do you listen?
Caitlyn: She always listens.
Jordan: Who?
Caitlyn: Mommy.
Jordan: Yes, mommy listens well. I'm worried about Caitlyn, though. When does she listen?
Caitlyn (turning away and smiling) I don't know....

Here are a few pictures to tide you over til next time.

Just in case you didn't think Caitlyn was a normal kid, she does like to talk on the phone:

Read:

And perform for us. I'm sure she was singing "Twinkle Star" or "ABCs" for us here:

My dad let her go play in the rain, as she was requesting to. He thought she'd just stand outside for a bit, and then want to come back in. Those of us remaining dry inside chuckled at the idea:

I'm sure she didn't spend more than 30-45 minutes outside, anyway.

The yellow arrow in the next photos is to point out the flying monkey, which is kinda the point of the game we're playing:




-jordan

No comments: