Friday, November 20, 2009

On our way to Thanksgiving

We're doing our usual whirlwind trip to Tulsa, OKC, and Madill for Thanksgiving.

I (Jordan) spent 7 days with the kiddo since her babysitter had her third daughter, and took a few weeks off for that. I haven't lost all of my adult communication skills yet, but....

Anyway, here are a few cute pictures to hold you over until we get back:

She picks up a few things from the dog now and then:

She also is excited about playing the French game 'Boules' that my sister and her husband have imported into the country.

And in case there were some of you who think she's not enough like Kacey and I:

Yep, that's peanut butter. On a spoon.


Have a good holiday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you for giving her peanut butter before she turns two!