Monday, September 15, 2008

The Big Wedding Weekend



Well my brother finally got married. He's only been dating Tera for about 9 years. So we packed up and went to St Louis. I would like to report that this trip was a vast improvement from last time. Caitlyn slept most of the way and the portion she wasn't asleep she was quietly playing with her hands or toy. I was so happy. Jordan was already in St Louis working so I was by myself driving in.
The wedding was beautiful. My new sister looked wonderful. It was an outdoor wedding beside the Butterfly house. Thankfully the remnants of hurricane Ike did not show up until Sun. Although the sky started looking troublesome,



but there was a breeze that cooled us off. Besides it wasn't that long of a service. Caitlyn looked very cute in one the numerous outfits Alisa sent. She even slept through the service so she was quiet unlike another baby there. He wasn't that bad the unfortunate thing was he belonged to the matron of honor and best man. The reception was nice. I got to see a few of my brother's friends I hadn't seen in a long time and even talked with some. (my brother had friends I didn't really care for back in the day but most of them have done a lot of growing up and are now pretty cool).

We tried to get pictures of everybody holding Caitlyn but the battery died on the camera and we didn't have another. For some reason Caitlyn was just as popular as Tera and Boy that night. I guess it's because she's soo cute.


2 comments:

Alisa said...

Glad to hear she did better in the car this time! I hope Noah will, too, in November. He screamed almost all of 9 hours when we went to the mountains. :o

Brett, BethAnn & Kyra said...

She is getting soooo big. (Sad how quickly they grow huh?) We can't wait to meet her in November (hopefully!.